Acme Cryogenics’ Manifold Accessory Equipment includes alarm panels, pressure switches, pressure relief valves, purge/vent options, pigtails, and flash arrestors to improve and protect the operation of your cryogenic gas manifolds.
An alarm panel signals the operator when the manifold begins to draw from the secondary bank, or when the cylinder pressure declines to a preset value. The manifold must be equipped with a pressure switch to operate the alarm panel.
Manifold Mounting Options
Header cylinder manifolds can be mounted in two ways: directly to a wall or away from a wall on supporting floor stands. Manifold location and space limitations determine the mounting method required for a particular application.
Cylinder pigtails are used to connect a manifold to compressed gas cylinders. They are equipped with a CGA inlet fitting which matches the cylinder valve CGA outlet connection (to minimize the possibility of hazardous misconnections).
Pressure Relief Valves
Pressure relief valves are installed on the low-pressure side of the control section to protect the pipeline system in the event of regulator failure.
Pressure switches are used on manifolds to activate alarm panels, when product reaches a pre-set level.
Purge - Vent Option
The purge and vent option provides the means to purge and vent the manifold when changing cylinders or before performing maintenance.
Remote Alarm Box
The Acme Model S300 Remote Alarm Box is a single channel unit designed for use with any Acme automatic changeover manifold.
WHY CHOOSE ACME?
- LEGACYAcme Cryogenics has been delivering Excellent Quality, World Class workmanship & Customer Service for over 50 years. From Parts to Complete Plant Installation solutions. Acme cryogenics is there for all your industrial gas & liquid handling needs.
- FACILITIESAcme Cryogenics continues to expand and grow through the acquisition of companies that bring additional value and services to our customers. We have safe facilities across the USA to service not only the United States but globally as well. There are currently four manufacturing operations in Allentown, PA; Atlanta, GA; Lonsdale, MN; and Oxnard, CA and seven Field Service locations in Allentown, PA; Atlanta, GA; Houston, TX; Chicago, IL; Lonsdale, MN; South Plainfield, NJ; and Port St. Lucie, FL.
- EXPERTISEAs your leader in moving molecules in the industrial gas industry for over 50 years, we can offer technical assistance for your pipe system design, as well as cryogenic valves and cryogenic fittings, regardless of your level of experience. Our sales engineers have over 40 years of combined experience. Our product management, engineering, and quality departments work closely together to provide a steady flow of new features and expanded product offerings without compromising the reliability and performance that we are known for. Our manufacturing team has decades of experience and work in our newly-expanded valve-specific manufacturing area, located in our Allentown, PA headquarters.
- RESPONSIVENESSAcme Cryogenics specialists are readily available to assist you- Fill out a contact form, quote form or call us directly, We welcome the opportunity to deliver for you.
- DESIGN CAPABILITIESAcme Cryogenics provides engineering, design, fabrication, installation, and repair services for the Food Packaging, Pharmaceutical, Semi-Conductor, Cryobiology, Medical Gas Pipe, Aerospace, and Industrial Gas industries.
- EXTENSIVE PRODUCT LINEAcme Cryogenics provides an extensive suite of products and services for customers across the entire industrial gas supply and distribution chain.
- INSTALLATION SERVICEAcme has a full complement of highly trained Field Service Technicians who can expertly inspect, repair and maintain your cryogenic systems, medical gas systems, gas piping systems, (LNG) liquid natural gas fueling systems, industrial piping systems and more, assist your staff in peak times, or provide a cost-effective way to install and/or maintain your equipment. The Acme team can also assist in services such as site survey, equipment sizing, capital expenditure calculation, logistics services, and equipment supply.