Cryogenic Liquid Transfer Fittings
Acme Cryogenics offers a wide array of Cryogenic Liquid Transfer Connections for LIN/LOX/LAR, CO2, Nitrous Oxide, and LNG which are designed for safe and reliable cryogenic liquid transfer, fully compliant with CGA V6. Acme carries the world’s largest inventory of Liquid Transfer Fittings.
Cryogenic Liquid Transfer Fittings
Acme offers a wide array of Cryogenic Liquid Transfer Connections for LIN/LOX/LAR, CO2, Nitrous Oxide, and LNG which are designed for safe and reliable cryogenic liquid transfer, fully compliant with CGA V6. Acme carries the world’s largest inventory of Liquid Transfer Fittings.
4 Bolt Tongue & Groove Flange
Acme’s 4-Bolt tongue and Groove Tyler silver Brazed Flanges’ size can be mixed to create reducing unions.
Brass Tube To Pipe Adapters
Because standard wrot copper fittings are soft and often require significant time and effort in rework to prevent leaks where the thread interfaces with pipe, we designed these products as a cost-effective alternative. These high quality, precision machined fittings eliminate the need to apply layer after layer of Teflon tape to ensure that the joint will hold pressure and are rugged enough to remain leak free.
Acme offers a wide array of Cryogenic Liquid Transfer Connections for LIN/LOX/LAR, CO2, Nitrous Oxide and LNG which are designed for safe and reliable cryogenic liquid transfer, fully compliant with CGA V6. Acme carries the world’s largest inventory of Liquid Transfer Fittings.
Fill Assembly For Liquid Bulk
Fill Assemblies are used for liquid filling of bulk liquid supply systems via liquid delivery trucks and trailers.
Fixed End With 4-Bolt Flange
The Cast Fixed End with an Integral 4-Bolt Flange bolts directly to the fill valve assembly on the liquid cryogenic storage vessel or can be remote mounted for easier driver access.
Acme Gasketless Fittings are designed to save time and money, plus improve product quality in cryogenic trailer filling applications.
WHY CHOOSE ACME?
- LEGACYAcme Cryogenics has been delivering Excellent Quality, World Class workmanship & Customer Service for over 50 years. From Parts to Complete Plant Installation solutions. Acme cryogenics is there for all your industrial gas & liquid handling needs.
- FACILITIESAcme Cryogenics continues to expand and grow through the acquisition of companies that bring additional value and services to our customers. We have safe facilities across the USA to service not only the United States but globally as well. There are currently four manufacturing operations in Allentown, PA; Atlanta, GA; Lonsdale, MN; and Oxnard, CA and seven Field Service locations in Allentown, PA; Atlanta, GA; Houston, TX; Chicago, IL; Lonsdale, MN; South Plainfield, NJ; and Port St. Lucie, FL.
- EXPERTISEAs your leader in moving molecules in the industrial gas industry for over 50 years, we can offer technical assistance for your pipe system design, as well as cryogenic valves and cryogenic fittings, regardless of your level of experience. Our sales engineers have over 40 years of combined experience. Our product management, engineering, and quality departments work closely together to provide a steady flow of new features and expanded product offerings without compromising the reliability and performance that we are known for. Our manufacturing team has decades of experience and work in our newly-expanded valve-specific manufacturing area, located in our Allentown, PA headquarters.
- RESPONSIVENESSAcme Cryogenics specialists are readily available to assist you- Fill out a contact form, quote form or call us directly, We welcome the opportunity to deliver for you.
- DESIGN CAPABILITIESAcme Cryogenics provides engineering, design, fabrication, installation, and repair services for the Food Packaging, Pharmaceutical, Semi-Conductor, Cryobiology, Medical Gas Pipe, Aerospace, and Industrial Gas industries.
- EXTENSIVE PRODUCT LINEAcme Cryogenics provides an extensive suite of products and services for customers across the entire industrial gas supply and distribution chain.
- INSTALLATION SERVICEAcme has a full complement of highly trained Field Service Technicians who can expertly inspect, repair and maintain your cryogenic systems, medical gas systems, gas piping systems, (LNG) liquid natural gas fueling systems, industrial piping systems and more, assist your staff in peak times, or provide a cost-effective way to install and/or maintain your equipment. The Acme team can also assist in services such as site survey, equipment sizing, capital expenditure calculation, logistics services, and equipment supply.