Cylinder Fill Plants
ACME Cryogenics offers a broad range of Cylinder Fill Plant Equipment including Cylinder Manifolds and Control Panels, Blend Panels, Liquid Cylinder Filling Manifolds, Scales, and Controllers. We also offer installation and repair services from the bulk storage tank to the cylinder pigtail.
Cylinder Fill Manifolds
Acme Cylinder Fill Manifolds come in a full range of styles and sizes to meet your fill plant requirements. These manifolds are available in standard configurations with hand wheel connections to allow for wrench free hook up to your cylinders.
HP Charging “D” and “E” Cylinder Manifold
Acme Cylinder Charging Manifolds provide simple, economical filling of up to 60 cylinders at one time with innovative features. The vacuum and vent controls, located directly on the manifold, eliminate the need for a separate panel. The manifold is provided with a threaded end for future expansion.
Liquid Cylinder Fill Manifolds
Acme Liquid Cylinder Fill Manifolds are available in “manual” or “automatic” configurations for convenient, cost-effective liquid cylinder filling. These manifolds provide automation including fill cycle, vent cycle, or both cycles. Acme also offers models for inert and oxygen service.
Master Control Panels
Acme offers Master Gas Control Panels in a wide range of designs and configurations. Each Master Control Panel is designed to perform the complete fill cycle (venting, vacuum, and filling), with single or multiple gas configurations.
Acme offers a wide range of cylinder pigtails to connect a manifold to compressed gas cylinders. These pigtails are pressure tested and equipped with a CHA inlet fitting which matches the cylinder Valve outlet connection, minimizing the possibility of hazardous misconnections.
WHY CHOOSE ACME?
- LEGACYAcme Cryogenics has been delivering Excellent Quality, World Class workmanship & Customer Service for over 50 years. From Parts to Complete Plant Installation solutions. Acme cryogenics is there for all your industrial gas & liquid handling needs.
- FACILITIESAcme Cryogenics continues to expand and grow through the acquisition of companies that bring additional value and services to our customers. We have safe facilities across the USA to service not only the United States but globally as well. There are currently four manufacturing operations in Allentown, PA; Atlanta, GA; Lonsdale, MN; and Oxnard, CA and seven Field Service locations in Allentown, PA; Atlanta, GA; Houston, TX; Chicago, IL; Lonsdale, MN; South Plainfield, NJ; and Port St. Lucie, FL.
- EXPERTISEAs your leader in moving molecules in the industrial gas industry for over 50 years, we can offer technical assistance for your pipe system design, as well as cryogenic valves and cryogenic fittings, regardless of your level of experience. Our sales engineers have over 40 years of combined experience. Our product management, engineering, and quality departments work closely together to provide a steady flow of new features and expanded product offerings without compromising the reliability and performance that we are known for. Our manufacturing team has decades of experience and work in our newly-expanded valve-specific manufacturing area, located in our Allentown, PA headquarters.
- RESPONSIVENESSAcme Cryogenics specialists are readily available to assist you- Fill out a contact form, quote form or call us directly, We welcome the opportunity to deliver for you.
- DESIGN CAPABILITIESAcme Cryogenics provides engineering, design, fabrication, installation, and repair services for the Food Packaging, Pharmaceutical, Semi-Conductor, Cryobiology, Medical Gas Pipe, Aerospace, and Industrial Gas industries.
- EXTENSIVE PRODUCT LINEAcme Cryogenics provides an extensive suite of products and services for customers across the entire industrial gas supply and distribution chain.
- INSTALLATION SERVICEAcme has a full complement of highly trained Field Service Technicians who can expertly inspect, repair and maintain your cryogenic systems, medical gas systems, gas piping systems, (LNG) liquid natural gas fueling systems, industrial piping systems and more, assist your staff in peak times, or provide a cost-effective way to install and/or maintain your equipment. The Acme team can also assist in services such as site survey, equipment sizing, capital expenditure calculation, logistics services, and equipment supply.