Acme standard gas blender models vary in capacity from 350 SCFH to over 15,000 SCFH. Special features vary by model and include completely pneumatic (non-electric) systems; models with or without analyzers; National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) compliant systems; and PLC-based active feedback control systems.
Our gas blenders are best suited for applications with varying flow demands, or ones that require higher accuracy of models, options and custom features we offer. Users can receive the best product to meet their requirements accordingly.
Custom Engineered to Meet Specific Requirements
- Two or more gas blending
- Fixed or variable ratios
- Special materials
- Explosion Proof / Intrinsically Safe
- Pneumatic blender controls require no external power and operate off gas pressure (particularly suited to hazardous duty areas
- Lockable enclosure
- Designed for NFPA / ANSI / ASME Code Compliance
Gas Blender Benefits
Gas blenders offer a cost saving and convenient way to optimize any process through the use of two (or more) part gas mixture. Onsite mixing reduces the frequency of cylinder changeouts and allows users to adjust blend concentrations to meet changing needs.
Acme’s line of high quality blending equipment can provide you the accurate, low-cost blends you require.
Gas Blenders Products
WHY CHOOSE ACME?
- LEGACYAcme Cryogenics has been delivering Excellent Quality, World Class workmanship & Customer Service for over 50 years. From Parts to Complete Plant Installation solutions. Acme cryogenics is there for all your industrial gas & liquid handling needs.
- FACILITIESAcme Cryogenics continues to expand and grow through the acquisition of companies that bring additional value and services to our customers. We have safe facilities across the USA to service not only the United States but globally as well. There are currently four manufacturing operations in Allentown, PA; Atlanta, GA; Lonsdale, MN; and Oxnard, CA and seven Field Service locations in Allentown, PA; Atlanta, GA; Houston, TX; Chicago, IL; Lonsdale, MN; South Plainfield, NJ; and Port St. Lucie, FL.
- EXPERTISEAs your leader in moving molecules in the industrial gas industry for over 50 years, we can offer technical assistance for your pipe system design, as well as cryogenic valves and cryogenic fittings, regardless of your level of experience. Our sales engineers have over 40 years of combined experience. Our product management, engineering, and quality departments work closely together to provide a steady flow of new features and expanded product offerings without compromising the reliability and performance that we are known for. Our manufacturing team has decades of experience and work in our newly-expanded valve-specific manufacturing area, located in our Allentown, PA headquarters.
- RESPONSIVENESSAcme Cryogenics specialists are readily available to assist you- Fill out a contact form, quote form or call us directly, We welcome the opportunity to deliver for you.
- DESIGN CAPABILITIESAcme Cryogenics provides engineering, design, fabrication, installation, and repair services for the Food Packaging, Pharmaceutical, Semi-Conductor, Cryobiology, Medical Gas Pipe, Aerospace, and Industrial Gas industries.
- EXTENSIVE PRODUCT LINEAcme Cryogenics provides an extensive suite of products and services for customers across the entire industrial gas supply and distribution chain.
- INSTALLATION SERVICEAcme has a full complement of highly trained Field Service Technicians who can expertly inspect, repair and maintain your cryogenic systems, medical gas systems, gas piping systems, (LNG) liquid natural gas fueling systems, industrial piping systems and more, assist your staff in peak times, or provide a cost-effective way to install and/or maintain your equipment. The Acme team can also assist in services such as site survey, equipment sizing, capital expenditure calculation, logistics services, and equipment supply.