The Emergency Stop Control System is the latest state of the art system that is designed for industrial applications and is outfitted with a
rugged stainless steel enclosure.
Acme offers the most complete set of standard features while maintaining competitive pricing.
Standard Features & Specifications Include:
- White light illuminates when power is on
and conditions are safe
- Red light illuminates when an alarm condition
exists to alert personnel. Audible alarms
are optional and can be added.
- Once the alarm has been acknowledged
by the personnel and it is safe to resume
the operation, the reset button must be
pressed to allow for the system to re-open
the liquid nitrogen supply valve.
- Includes solenoid valve used to operate
with a pneumatic actuated valve and can
also operate electric valves.
- Designed to work with pneumatic
actuated valves that require air pressure
between 30-150 PSIG.
- Air supply, Control, and Air Vent ports
have a ¼” ODT connection.
- Mounting: Wall mount.
- Dimensions (approx.): 12”W x 16”H x
- Power: 120 VAC