Built-in the United States from a patented design by North America’s leading cryogenic valve manufacturer, the Acme Model CV exceeds industry standards for reliability and performance and has been field-proven across industry applications by many of the world’s leading companies, health systems, and manufacturers.
The Acme Model CV Cryogenic Valve delivers precisely what you need, exactly when you need it:
- Exceeds the industry’s highest standards for reliability and performance
- Available in the most standard models with the shortest lead times in the industry
- Exceptional quality – every Acme valve is individually tested prior to shipment
Acme Model CV Specialized Designs
Acme Model CV Specialized Designs
- In addition to our standard designs, Acme offers valves for specialized applications including fire control, lift check, high purity, and ultra high purity models.
- Our High Purity (HP) Valve is available in ½” through 2″. Similar to the Model CV but fabricated with butt weld connections instead of socket weld connections, the HP valve eliminates the small areas in the socket where particles may become trapped.
- Acme Model CV valves are designed to ASME B16.34 and are CSA B51 compliant (CRN pending).
- Our ½” and 1″ Fire Control Valves are bellows sealed with extra long stems and pneumatic actuators. Acme Lift Check Valves are available in ½” through 2″ sizes and are intended for jacketed pipe.
- Available in ½” through 2″ tube sizes, our Ultra High Purity (UHP) Valve is built entirely from machined parts. All connections are butt welded and all stainless steel parts are electropolished to an internal surface finish of 7RA average/14RA maximum. A lift check version is also available.
- The VSV73 Vacuum Seal-Off Valve and PRV74 Pressure Relief Valve provide rugged, safe and reliable vacuum closure and pressure relief in vacuum insulated applications such as storage or transport containers, transfer lines and pipes.
Acme Model CV Features & Benefits
WHY CHOOSE ACME?
- LEGACYAcme Cryogenics has been delivering Excellent Quality, World Class workmanship & Customer Service for over 50 years. From Parts to Complete Plant Installation solutions. Acme cryogenics is there for all your industrial gas & liquid handling needs.
- FACILITIESAcme Cryogenics continues to expand and grow through the acquisition of companies that bring additional value and services to our customers. We have safe facilities across the USA to service not only the United States but globally as well. There are currently four manufacturing operations in Allentown, PA; Atlanta, GA; Lonsdale, MN; and Oxnard, CA and seven Field Service locations in Allentown, PA; Atlanta, GA; Houston, TX; Chicago, IL; Lonsdale, MN; South Plainfield, NJ; and Port St. Lucie, FL.
- EXPERTISEAs your leader in moving molecules in the industrial gas industry for over 50 years, we can offer technical assistance for your pipe system design, as well as cryogenic valves and cryogenic fittings, regardless of your level of experience. Our sales engineers have over 40 years of combined experience. Our product management, engineering, and quality departments work closely together to provide a steady flow of new features and expanded product offerings without compromising the reliability and performance that we are known for. Our manufacturing team has decades of experience and work in our newly-expanded valve-specific manufacturing area, located in our Allentown, PA headquarters.
- RESPONSIVENESSAcme Cryogenics specialists are readily available to assist you- Fill out a contact form, quote form or call us directly, We welcome the opportunity to deliver for you.
- DESIGN CAPABILITIESAcme Cryogenics provides engineering, design, fabrication, installation, and repair services for the Food Packaging, Pharmaceutical, Semi-Conductor, Cryobiology, Medical Gas Pipe, Aerospace, and Industrial Gas industries.
- EXTENSIVE PRODUCT LINEAcme Cryogenics provides an extensive suite of products and services for customers across the entire industrial gas supply and distribution chain.
- INSTALLATION SERVICEAcme has a full complement of highly trained Field Service Technicians who can expertly inspect, repair and maintain your cryogenic systems, medical gas systems, gas piping systems, (LNG) liquid natural gas fueling systems, industrial piping systems and more, assist your staff in peak times, or provide a cost-effective way to install and/or maintain your equipment. The Acme team can also assist in services such as site survey, equipment sizing, capital expenditure calculation, logistics services, and equipment supply.