Rigid pigtails are the most common and least expensive pigtails, made from annealed copper, stainless steel, or brass heavy wall tubing. These pigtails are ideal for all gas services.
Flexible pigtails are recommended for frequent cylinder replacement situations where rigid pigtails can work harden and leak due to excessive bending. Flexible synflex pigtails have a nylon inner core with a polyester braid and polyester or polyurethane cover (recommended for general service). Flexible teflon pigtails have a virgin teflon inner core with a stainless steel outer braid. Flexible stainless steel pigtails have a corrugated inner stainless steel core with a stainless steel outer braid (recommended for high-usage or corrosive gas service)
**Registered Trademark of Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
***Registered Trademark of BOC Gases
Note: Pigtails for acetylene manifolds must have a check valve and dry flash arrestor and cannot be of copper construction. Use only those pigtails listed for acetylene service.
Pigtails used for fuel gas service other than acetylene must have a check valve at the manifold end.
WHY CHOOSE ACME?
- LEGACYAcme Cryogenics provides a variety of highly customized manifolds and accessory equipment as we seek to provide the best solutions to our customer’s gas handling system requirements.
- FACILITIESAcme Cryogenics offers a broad range of Gas Handling Systems all manufacturers with world-class workmanship and quality products.
- EXPERTISEAcme Cryogenics provides an extensive suite of products and services for customers across the entire industrial gas supply and distribution chain.
- RESPONSIVENESSServing the electronic gases industry for over 35 years, we offer the most diversified line of products, services and capabilities available.
- DESIGN CAPABILITIESOur manifolds are highly customizable to fit the needs of your job.
- EXTENSIVE PRODUCT LINEAlong with the manifolds themselves, Acme offers accessory equipment to help you ensure your manifold quickly integrates into your gas handling system.
- INSTALLATION SERVICEContact the Product Manager at 800-422-2790 or complete the Contact Us form.