Acme Oxygen Deficiency Monitor Zirconium Oxide Sensor
This zirconium oxide sensor offers unmatched stability in addition to its virtual maintenance-free design over the course of its lifetime. While competitive models suffer from stability issues and frequent, expense false and nuisance alarms, the Model 221R sensor avoids those alarms through innovative engineering and technology. The Acme sensor guarantees performance over a wide temperature range (0-130 degrees Fahrenheit). Other models do not provide that level of performance when faced with ambient temperature change or unavoidable decline in electrochemical sensor outputs. With Acme’s sensor technology, costly nuisance alarm issues are eliminated.
The Acme sensor also offers a variety of features for quick and easy calibration. The sensor requires no support gases and can be easily and accurately calibrated using compressed air. A standard calibration takes only approximately one minute and only needs to be performed every six months.
Acme Oxygen Deficiency Monitor Applications
The Acme Model 221R provides remarkable stability over an extreme temperature range, a complete electronics package, and innovative, reliable technology. The Model 221R is a perfect fit for a wide range of industrial applications including:
- Confined Spaces
- Applications susceptible to routine hose-down requirements
Features & Benefits
WHY CHOOSE ACME?
- LEGACYAcme Cryogenics has been delivering Excellent Quality, World Class workmanship & Customer Service for over 50 years. From Parts to Complete Plant Installation solutions. Acme cryogenics is there for all your industrial gas & liquid handling needs.
- FACILITIESAcme Cryogenics continues to expand and grow through the acquisition of companies that bring additional value and services to our customers. We have safe facilities across the USA to service not only the United States but globally as well. There are currently four manufacturing operations in Allentown, PA; Atlanta, GA; Lonsdale, MN; and Oxnard, CA and seven Field Service locations in Allentown, PA; Atlanta, GA; Houston, TX; Chicago, IL; Lonsdale, MN; South Plainfield, NJ; and Port St. Lucie, FL.
- EXPERTISEAs your leader in moving molecules in the industrial gas industry for over 50 years, we can offer technical assistance for your pipe system design, as well as cryogenic valves and cryogenic fittings, regardless of your level of experience. Our sales engineers have over 40 years of combined experience. Our product management, engineering, and quality departments work closely together to provide a steady flow of new features and expanded product offerings without compromising the reliability and performance that we are known for. Our manufacturing team has decades of experience and work in our newly-expanded valve-specific manufacturing area, located in our Allentown, PA headquarters.
- RESPONSIVENESSAcme Cryogenics specialists are readily available to assist you- Fill out a contact form, quote form or call us directly, We welcome the opportunity to deliver for you
- DESIGN CAPABILITIESAcme Cryogenics provides engineering, design, fabrication, installation, and repair services for the Food Packaging, Pharmaceutical, Semi-Conductor, Cryobiology, Medical Gas Pipe, Aerospace, and Industrial Gas industries.
- EXTENSIVE PRODUCT LINEAcme Cryogenics provides an extensive suite of products and services for customers across the entire industrial gas supply and distribution chain.
- INSTALLATION SERVICEAcme has a full complement of highly trained Field Service Technicians who can expertly inspect, repair and maintain your cryogenic systems, medical gas systems, gas piping systems, (LNG) liquid natural gas fueling systems, industrial piping systems and more, assist your staff in peak times, or provide a cost-effective way to install and/or maintain your equipment. The Acme team can also assist in services such as site survey, equipment sizing, capital expenditure calculation, logistics services, and equipment supply.