1000 Series Pneumatic Blender for Food Processing
ACME 1000 SERIES PNEUMATIC, FIXED RATIO, THREE-GAS SPECIAL APPLICATION BLENDER (MIXER)
The unit is supplied with three fixed orifices, which deliver the desired blend ratio. The supply gases are typically furnished in cylinders, dewars, or small bulk tanks. It features a pneumatic tank filling system that maintains tank pressure between high and low limits to provide consistent, accurate, and repeatable blending.
A low inlet pressure alarm system consisting of three explosion-proof pressure switches rated for Class 1, Group C, Div. 2 for each inlet gas and a common remote audio-visual alarm module for wall mounting with a plugin 110 VAC power pack is included. The module requires no field wiring. The unit is designed for indoor or outdoor applications and its compact size makes it easy to wall mount.
- NDIR (Non-Dispersive Infra Red) Gas
- Analyzer for CO with High and Low Outputs for Alarm and Shutdown
- Inlet and Outlet Filters
- Inlet, Outlet and Vent Valves
- Models with flow rates up to 10,000+ SCFH
|Flow Capacity||0-500 SCFH|
|Inlet Pressure||90-150 PSIG|
|Outlet Pressure||0-50 PSIG|
|Accuracy/Repeatability||± 4% / ± 2%|
|Connections||1/2” OD tube compression fittings|
|Surge Vessel Size||5 gallons, 304SS, ASME coded, horizontal|
|Materials of Construction||brass/copper piping and valves|
|Dimensions||42”W x 34”H x 11”D|
DOWNLOAD DATA SHEET HERE
WHY CHOOSE ACME?
- LEGACYAcme Cryogenics has been delivering Excellent Quality, World Class workmanship & Customer Service for over 50 years. From Parts to Complete Plant Installation solutions. Acme cryogenics is there for all your industrial gas & liquid handling needs.
- FACILITIESAcme Cryogenics continues to expand and grow through the acquisition of companies that bring additional value and services to our customers. We have safe facilities across the USA to service not only the United States but globally as well. There are currently four manufacturing operations in Allentown, PA; Atlanta, GA; Lonsdale, MN; and Oxnard, CA and seven Field Service locations in Allentown, PA; Atlanta, GA; Houston, TX; Chicago, IL; Lonsdale, MN; South Plainfield, NJ; and Port St. Lucie, FL.
- EXPERTISEAs your leader in moving molecules in the industrial gas industry for over 50 years, we can offer technical assistance for your pipe system design, as well as cryogenic valves and cryogenic fittings, regardless of your level of experience. Our sales engineers have over 40 years of combined experience. Our product management, engineering, and quality departments work closely together to provide a steady flow of new features and expanded product offerings without compromising the reliability and performance that we are known for. Our manufacturing team has decades of experience and work in our newly-expanded valve-specific manufacturing area, located in our Allentown, PA headquarters.
- RESPONSIVENESSAcme Cryogenics specialists are readily available to assist you- Fill out a contact form, quote form or call us directly, We welcome the opportunity to deliver for you.
- DESIGN CAPABILITIESAcme Cryogenics provides engineering, design, fabrication, installation, and repair services for the Food Packaging, Pharmaceutical, Semi-Conductor, Cryobiology, Medical Gas Pipe, Aerospace, and Industrial Gas industries.
- EXTENSIVE PRODUCT LINEAcme Cryogenics provides an extensive suite of products and services for customers across the entire industrial gas supply and distribution chain.
- INSTALLATION SERVICEAcme has a full complement of highly trained Field Service Technicians who can expertly inspect, repair and maintain your cryogenic systems, medical gas systems, gas piping systems, (LNG) liquid natural gas fueling systems, industrial piping systems and more, assist your staff in peak times, or provide a cost-effective way to install and/or maintain your equipment. The Acme team can also assist in services such as site survey, equipment sizing, capital expenditure calculation, logistics services, and equipment supply.