- All Pneumatic Controls Suitable for Use in Class 1, Division II Hazardous Locations
- Weatherproof (from 0-120 degrees F)
- +/- 1/2% Blend Concentration Repeatability/ +/- 2% Accuracy
- Automatic Shutdown (optional)
- Continuous or Intermittent Blended Gas Delivery Flow
The Acme Model CF-1200 AR gas blender utilizes throttling orifices and a needle valve to pneumatically control flow into the tank. As the gas in the tank is depleted, the pressure drops to a pre-determined level where constant flow blending automatically begins. When the higher pressure level is achieved, the unit automatically shuts off until the cycle is repeated.
Based on system demands, the CF-1200 AR blender can be custom sized and built to deliver a wide range of flow rates, up to 4000 SCFH. This blender is equipped with inlet filters and pressure regulators, and can also be built with an automatic shutdown feature.
This blender can be supplied with dual orifices for a fixed ratio (CF-1200FR).
If large laboratory requirements for gas mixtures are anticipated, users should consider the CF-1200 AR, as significant cost savings may be realized.
- Low-Pressure Shutdown
- Heat Exchanger for Temperature Compensation
- Customized Blender Options
- Completely Pneumatic Control System
- Alternate Gas Combinations
- Fixed Gas Percentage Models (FR)
|Flow Capacity||1200-4000 SCFH|
|Inlet Pressure||100-150 PSIG|
|Outlet Pressure||0-50 PSIG|
|Accuracy||± 2% (60-80º F)|
|Connections||Inlet: 3/4″ FNPT Connection|
|Outlet: 3/4″ FNPT Connection|
|Surge Vessel Size||80 Gallons, Painted Carbon Steel|
|Dimensions||63″H x 36″W x 24″D|
|Min. Ambient &|
Process Operating Temp.
|Max. Ambient &|
Process Operating Temp.
DOWNLOAD DATA SHEET HERE
WHY CHOOSE ACME?
- LEGACYAcme Cryogenics has been delivering Excellent Quality, World Class workmanship & Customer Service for over 50 years. From Parts to Complete Plant Installation solutions. Acme cryogenics is there for all your industrial gas & liquid handling needs.
- FACILITIESAcme Cryogenics continues to expand and grow through the acquisition of companies that bring additional value and services to our customers. We have safe facilities across the USA to service not only the United States but globally as well. There are currently four manufacturing operations in Allentown, PA; Atlanta, GA; Lonsdale, MN; and Oxnard, CA and seven Field Service locations in Allentown, PA; Atlanta, GA; Houston, TX; Chicago, IL; Lonsdale, MN; South Plainfield, NJ; and Port St. Lucie, FL.
- EXPERTISEAs your leader in moving molecules in the industrial gas industry for over 50 years, we can offer technical assistance for your pipe system design, as well as cryogenic valves and cryogenic fittings, regardless of your level of experience. Our sales engineers have over 40 years of combined experience. Our product management, engineering, and quality departments work closely together to provide a steady flow of new features and expanded product offerings without compromising the reliability and performance that we are known for. Our manufacturing team has decades of experience and work in our newly-expanded valve-specific manufacturing area, located in our Allentown, PA headquarters.
- RESPONSIVENESSAcme Cryogenics specialists are readily available to assist you- Fill out a contact form, quote form or call us directly, We welcome the opportunity to deliver for you.
- DESIGN CAPABILITIESAcme Cryogenics provides engineering, design, fabrication, installation, and repair services for the Food Packaging, Pharmaceutical, Semi-Conductor, Cryobiology, Medical Gas Pipe, Aerospace, and Industrial Gas industries.
- EXTENSIVE PRODUCT LINEAcme Cryogenics provides an extensive suite of products and services for customers across the entire industrial gas supply and distribution chain.
- INSTALLATION SERVICEAcme has a full complement of highly trained Field Service Technicians who can expertly inspect, repair and maintain your cryogenic systems, medical gas systems, gas piping systems, (LNG) liquid natural gas fueling systems, industrial piping systems and more, assist your staff in peak times, or provide a cost-effective way to install and/or maintain your equipment. The Acme team can also assist in services such as site survey, equipment sizing, capital expenditure calculation, logistics services, and equipment supply.