The Simplex Control section employees a single regulator and is practical when downtime (due to cylinder replacement or maintenance) can be tolerated. The Simplex Control sections come in two designs: Simplex Left and Simplex Center. Included with these manifolds are regulators, control sections, header sections with shutoff valves, stands (floor-mount only) and waterseal flash arrestor, where required.
Duomatic Control sections employ dual regulators and header section shutoff valves for uninterrupted gas service from two banks of cylinders, which can be used alternately. Duomatic Control sections are available for common gases in two models: Semi-Automatic Duomatic and Automatic Duomatic.
The Semi-Automatic Duomatic Control section (right) provides uninterrupted service during cylinder changeout. It allows users to uninterrupted service during cylinder changeout. It allows users to replace a cylinder on one side while the opposite side acts as the service bank. Also, one regulator can be removed for maintenance without interrupting gas flow.
The Automatic Duomatic Control section (above) has all the advantages of the Semi-Automatic Duomatic, plus its automatic switchover feature eliminates the need for reversing the regulator settings when one cylinder bank is empty. Gas flow is redirected to the service and reserve side regulators by opening and closing master shut-off valves. Easy-to-follow directions are provided with both wall and floor mount versions.
Why Choose Acme?
- LEGACYAcme Cryogenics has been delivering Excellent Quality, World Class workmanship & Customer Service for over 50 years. From Parts to Complete Plant Installation solutions. Acme cryogenics is there for all your industrial gas & liquid handling needs.
- FACILITIESAcme Cryogenics continues to expand and grow through the acquisition of companies that bring additional value and services to our customers. We have safe facilities across the USA to service not only the United States but globally as well. There are currently four manufacturing operations in Allentown, PA; Atlanta, GA; Lonsdale, MN; and Oxnard, CA and seven Field Service locations in Allentown, PA; Atlanta, GA; Houston, TX; Chicago, IL; Lonsdale, MN; South Plainfield, NJ; and Port St. Lucie, FL.
- EXPERTISEAs your leader in moving molecules in the industrial gas industry for over 50 years, we can offer technical assistance for your pipe system design, as well as cryogenic valves and cryogenic fittings, regardless of your level of experience. Our sales engineers have over 40 years of combined experience. Our product management, engineering, and quality departments work closely together to provide a steady flow of new features and expanded product offerings without compromising the reliability and performance that we are known for. Our manufacturing team has decades of experience and work in our newly-expanded valve-specific manufacturing area, located in our Allentown, PA headquarters.
- RESPONSIVENESSAcme Cryogenics specialists are readily available to assist you- Fill out a contact form, quote form or call us directly, We welcome the opportunity to deliver for you.
- DESIGN CAPABILITIESAcme Cryogenics provides engineering, design, fabrication, installation, and repair services for the Food Packaging, Pharmaceutical, Semi-Conductor, Cryobiology, Medical Gas Pipe, Aerospace, and Industrial Gas industries.
- EXTENSIVE PRODUCT LINEAcme Cryogenics provides an extensive suite of products and services for customers across the entire industrial gas supply and distribution chain.
- INSTALLATION SERVICEAcme has a full complement of highly trained Field Service Technicians who can expertly inspect, repair and maintain your cryogenic systems, medical gas systems, gas piping systems, (LNG) liquid natural gas fueling systems, industrial piping systems and more, assist your staff in peak times, or provide a cost-effective way to install and/or maintain your equipment. The Acme team can also assist in services such as site survey, equipment sizing, capital expenditure calculation, logistics services, and equipment supply.