Acme Model S7000L Automatic Liquid Cylinder Gas Changeover Manifolds are designed to eliminate system downtime by ensuring uninterrupted gas flow from two banks of cryogenic liquid gas cylinders. Model S7000L manifolds are identical in function and performance to Model SLIQ manifolds, however, they are panel mounted instead of enclosed, and do not contain status indicating lights. High and low pressure models are available.
Model S7000L manifolds are a more cost effective option for users who desire the performance features of the SLIQ manifolds, but do not require an enclosed unit or local indicating lights.
- Automatic Changeover
- Modular Construction
- 3′ Stainless Steel Flexhose
- Line Regulator
- Check Valves
- One Know Operation
- “Gas Saver Circuit”
- Acme Model S504 Indicating Pressure Switch (IPS)
- Acme Model S300 Remote Alarm Box (alarm, lights and cable)
- Floor Stand
The changeover regulator incorporates two regulators within a common body and a single outlet. The design is such that with different set pressures, only one liquid cylinder bank can be discharged at a time. The units line regulator provides downstream adjustment for final pressure delivery. It features a Gas Saver Circuit, which contains check valves, set just below the cylinder relief valve setting to allow boil off on the reserve bank to be utilized, rather than wasted.
Once liquid cylinders have been installed, the changeover manifold will first accept flow from the pre-determined primary bank. The S7000Ls control knob points to the primary bank for easy identification. When the primary bank reaches a preset low pressure, the reserve bank automatically takes over. To replace the empty liquid cylinder bank, the operator simply turns the control knob to switch priority.
Why choose ACME?
- LEGACYAcme Cryogenics has been delivering Excellent Quality, World Class workmanship & Customer Service for over 50 years. From Parts to Complete Plant Installation solutions. Acme cryogenics is there for all your industrial gas & liquid handling needs.
- FACILITIESAcme Cryogenics continues to expand and grow through the acquisition of companies that bring additional value and services to our customers. We have safe facilities across the USA to service not only the United States but globally as well. There are currently four manufacturing operations in Allentown, PA; Atlanta, GA; Lonsdale, MN; and Oxnard, CA and seven Field Service locations in Allentown, PA; Atlanta, GA; Houston, TX; Chicago, IL; Lonsdale, MN; South Plainfield, NJ; and Port St. Lucie, FL.
- EXPERTISEAs your leader in moving molecules in the industrial gas industry for over 50 years, we can offer technical assistance for your pipe system design, as well as cryogenic valves and cryogenic fittings, regardless of your level of experience. Our sales engineers have over 40 years of combined experience. Our product management, engineering, and quality departments work closely together to provide a steady flow of new features and expanded product offerings without compromising the reliability and performance that we are known for. Our manufacturing team has decades of experience and work in our newly-expanded valve-specific manufacturing area, located in our Allentown, PA headquarters.
- RESPONSIVENESSAcme Cryogenics specialists are readily available to assist you- Fill out a contact form, quote form or call us directly, We welcome the opportunity to deliver for you.
- DESIGN CAPABILITIESAcme Cryogenics provides engineering, design, fabrication, installation, and repair services for the Food Packaging, Pharmaceutical, Semi-Conductor, Cryobiology, Medical Gas Pipe, Aerospace, and Industrial Gas industries.
- EXTENSIVE PRODUCT LINEAcme Cryogenics provides an extensive suite of products and services for customers across the entire industrial gas supply and distribution chain.
- INSTALLATION SERVICEAcme has a full complement of highly trained Field Service Technicians who can expertly inspect, repair and maintain your cryogenic systems, medical gas systems, gas piping systems, (LNG) liquid natural gas fueling systems, industrial piping systems and more, assist your staff in peak times, or provide a cost-effective way to install and/or maintain your equipment. The Acme team can also assist in services such as site survey, equipment sizing, capital expenditure calculation, logistics services, and equipment supply.