- Improved resistance to ice bridging
- Longer service ratings
- Design pressure to 10,000 PSIG
- Capacities to 51,408 SCFH in a single module
- Aluminum, Stainless or Monel fluid passages
- Removable legs
- Longer extrusion length
- Extra wide spacing between extrusions
- Manifolded to suit required pressure drop
- External Fins: 6063 aluminum alloy
- Fluid Passages: Alum, 304 or 316 S’STL, Monel, electro-polished 316L tubing
- Frame Assembly: Type 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- Working Temperature: -425°F to +100°F
- Working Pressure: 500 PSIG to 10,000 PSIG
- Discharge Gas Temperature: Within 20°F of ambient conditions
- Standard units: 7′ extrusion length, 108″ overall height
10′ EXTRUSION LENGTH
|Aluminum||N2, O2, Ar||CO2||CO2|
|Model||SCFH – 8 hrs||lbs./hour 8hr||SCFH 8hr||Extrusions|
20′ EXTRUSIONS LENGTH
|Aluminum||N2, O2, Ar||CO2||CO2|
|Model||SCFH -8hrs||lbs./hour 8hr||SCFH 8hr||Extrusions|
9.3′ EXTRUSIONS LENGTH
|Stainless Steel||N2, O2, Ar||CO2||CO2|
|Model No||SCFH 8hr||lbs./hour 8hr||SCFH 8hr||Extrusions|
WHY CHOOSE ACME?
- LEGACYAcme Cryogenics has been delivering Excellent Quality, World Class workmanship & Customer Service for over 50 years. From Parts to Complete Plant Installation solutions. Acme cryogenics is there for all your industrial gas & liquid handling needs.
- FACILITIESAcme Cryogenics continues to expand and grow through the acquisition of companies that bring additional value and services to our customers. We have safe facilities across the USA to service not only the United States but globally as well. There are currently four manufacturing operations in Allentown, PA; Atlanta, GA; Lonsdale, MN; and Oxnard, CA and seven Field Service locations in Allentown, PA; Atlanta, GA; Houston, TX; Chicago, IL; Lonsdale, MN; South Plainfield, NJ; and Port St. Lucie, FL.
- EXPERTISEAs your leader in moving molecules in the industrial gas industry for over 50 years, we can offer technical assistance for your pipe system design, as well as cryogenic valves and cryogenic fittings, regardless of your level of experience. Our sales engineers have over 40 years of combined experience. Our product management, engineering, and quality departments work closely together to provide a steady flow of new features and expanded product offerings without compromising the reliability and performance that we are known for. Our manufacturing team has decades of experience and work in our newly-expanded valve-specific manufacturing area, located in our Allentown, PA headquarters.
- RESPONSIVENESSAcme Cryogenics specialists are readily available to assist you- Fill out a contact form, quote form or call us directly, We welcome the opportunity to deliver for you.
- DESIGN CAPABILITIESAcme Cryogenics provides engineering, design, fabrication, installation, and repair services for the Food Packaging, Pharmaceutical, Semi-Conductor, Cryobiology, Medical Gas Pipe, Aerospace, and Industrial Gas industries.
- EXTENSIVE PRODUCT LINEAcme Cryogenics provides an extensive suite of products and services for customers across the entire industrial gas supply and distribution chain.
- INSTALLATION SERVICEAcme has a full complement of highly trained Field Service Technicians who can expertly inspect, repair and maintain your cryogenic systems, medical gas systems, gas piping systems, (LNG) liquid natural gas fueling systems, industrial piping systems and more, assist your staff in peak times, or provide a cost-effective way to install and/or maintain your equipment. The Acme team can also assist in services such as site survey, equipment sizing, capital expenditure calculation, logistics services, and equipment supply.